CGS Quick Start is your chance to get all the prep work out of the way so that you can start the semester worry-free. During this fun and informative 90-minute session, you will:
- Meet your advisor and enroll in classes. After you register and pay your deposit, please call 412-624-6600 to schedule an appointment with your advisor.
- Learn more about The McCarl Center for Nontraditional Student Success, our full-service student assistance center.
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch with incoming and current students.
- Discover CGS’ unique resources for non-traditional students, including free student workshops, tutoring, and other support services.
- Get the details on free public transportation and other discounts available with your Pitt ID.
Choose the Quick Start date that is most convenient for you:
Thursday, May 22, noon-1:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 17, noon-1:30 p.m.
Monday, August 18, noon-1:30 p.m.Free parking vouchers will be provided to attendees.
Not sure if CGS is right for you? No problem. Come to a CGS Quick Start and let us answer your questions!
Campus Activities and Resources:
Office of Veteran Services
Walking Campus Tours
Virtual Campus Tours
Overview of Oakland