Boot Camp is your chance to get all the prep work out of the way so that you can start the semester worry-free. During this fun and informative 90-minute session, you will:
- Meet your advisor and enroll in classes. After you register and pay your deposit, please call 412-624-6600 to schedule an appointment with your advisor.
- Learn more about The McCarl Center for Nontraditional Student Success, our full-service student assistance center.
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch with incoming and current students.
- Discover CGS’ unique resources for non-traditional students, including free student workshops, tutoring, and other support services.
- Get the details on free public transportation and other discounts available with your Pitt ID.
Friday, November 15, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Register today!Free parking vouchers will be provided to Boot Camp attendees.
Students who attend Boot Camp and enroll in classes will be entered to win a $50 gift card to the University Book Store!Boot Camp attendees are invited to stop by the Office of Admission and Financial Aid's Transfer Friday event from 8-11 a.m. to learn more about Pitt's academic and student life offerings. A CGS representative will come to Alumni Hall at 11 a.m. to walk you over the Cathedral of Learning for the CGS Boot Camp.Not sure if CGS is right for you? No problem. Come to Boot Camp and let us answer your questions!
Campus Activities and Resources:
Office of Veteran Services
Walking Campus Tours
Virtual Campus Tours
Overview of Oakland